Please join us at our first community service event of the year. We'll help out in the fight against hunger in our region, sorting and packing food together at the SF warehouse. This is a family friendly event -- children 8 and over are welcome. Enjoy a tour of the warehouse while you are there, and more information about the work they do in SF and Marin.
Added practical info:
The Food Bank is not a nut-free facility
* Closed-toe shoes are required at all volunteer projects.
* We recommend volunteers not wear jewelry. If worn, all items must be
covered by the provided gloves and/or hairnets.
* We suggest dressing in casual and clean layers, as the temperature in the
warehouse is often cool.
* Please utilize available free street parking in front of our building
(4-hour time limit) so that our agency shoppers can use our parking lot to
load their vehicles.
* Weekend volunteers: the south parking lot by the loading dock is also
available at this time.
* Please lock your car and keep all valuables out of sight. The Food Bank
cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
*WHERE TO REPORT: *
* We ask all volunteers to sign in upon arrival. Please arrive 10-15 minutes
before your shift to sign in.
* Weekday (9 am to 4 pm): please report to our reception area at the main
* Weekends & Evening (6 pm to 8 pm): please enter the building through our
Receiving Entrance on the south side of the building near the loading dock
DIRECTIONS to the SF-Marin Food Bank
900 Pennsylvania Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94107
Visit http://sfmfoodbank.org/directions-to-our-san-francisco-location for a
map, driving directions, and public transit information.
900 Pennsylvania Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94107 —